Thursday 15 August 2013

360° Photo - Nemesis Dreadknight


360° spinning photo

Nemesis Dreadknight: Brother Diego - 4th Brotherhood

Welcome to my second 360° photo shoot. A little bit of an upgrade from my last one '360° Grand Master Valius'. I have not quite perfected the background for doing this as yet, but it is getting there. Please take it for a spin for a full 360° view of the model. I do endeavour on getting more of these onto the site soon.

To find out more about this model 'Click Here'.

~ The Emperor shows no mercy ~

4 comments:

  1. Impressive! I love the glave and the pose. And these lare red areas relly spice up the Gray Knight paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I do love this model, that's the reason for doing a 360° photo shoot. Although the paint scheme is not original and the standard Grey Knight colours, It still looks great.

      Delete
  2. That is simply awesome. Brilliantly done! Much kudos, brother painter. Would it be ok if I put your name in my 'tip of the hat' part of my blog?

    Seriously you've done great work. Hope to do one of these myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I would be honoured to make it onto your 'Tip of the hat'. More to come soon. Thank you for the compliments.

      Delete

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.