Friday 9 November 2012

Painting Update



Painting Update

So over the past couple of days I have been finishing off my Grey Knight Strike Squad II. I am not the greatest of painters and have found in the past to be quite put off by the thought. But having purchased the ‘How to Paint Citadel Miniatures’ book and watching the CD that came with it, I started a different approach.

I have found this to be very relaxing as the standard of painting that comes out at the end is quite good. Not Golden Daemon standard but good all the same.

I will over the course of the weekend take some photos for you of my latest minis and include my own step by step of how I accomplished the end result soon after. Please remember that I am not the world’s best painter but from the feedback I have had, they are a good enough for the table top, anyway you can judge yourself when they are posted.

I have also decided to repaint my Nemesis Dreadknight using the same technique and although not as good as a newly painted model, it looks better than before, hopefully this will be finished tonight and pictures posted. I intend to have a Gallery Tab to showcase all my models.

Thanks again and happy painting to you all.

~ And I Shall Know No fear ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.