Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Local Gaming Club


Morning all, I wanted to take a little time to highlight my local gaming club to you. As well as playing Warhammer 40k, Warhammer, Warmachines, a mass of other game systems are also played at the club, 'click here' or the Cheltenham Warchiefs link above, to head on over to the website to have a look yourself.

I have been gaming there on a Monday night for over a year now, and I have never met a friendlier group of people, we are all like minded and enjoy playing and discussing our hobbies together, as well as expanding and sharing our knowledge of the game. 

Cheltenham Warchiefs get together on Monday nights 7pm - 10pm at Hatherly and Reading Cricket Club, North Park, Shurdington Road, Shurdington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 4XA.

So go on, check the website out and I might see your there one night.

~ Knowledge is Power, hide it Well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.