Friday 22 January 2021

Rob's First Steps into Legion

Hi, Rob here again with another blog post. Today I'll be showing you my Star Wars : Legion force that I've just started. 

I've recently picked up some Star Wars Legion figures to paint up. I started with the E-Web Heavy Blaster and the picked up some Snow troopers and General Veers. Prior to painting these guys I painted a few test models, because I find painting white to be one of the most difficult things to do. Seriously, White Scars players, I salute you. I thought I'd pace myself with these miniatures but I ended up painting them up in one day, that's how much I enjoyed painting them!


Squad Leader

E-Web Heavy Blaster

General Veers

The Gang



I've never really been too sold on FFG minis, the X-wing models always looked a bit too much like the old Micro Machines, but these guys were a blast to paint. My only complaint would be the cloaks aren't quite as crisp in places as they could've been. Perhaps they should get some GW sculptors on the case, because if there's one thing GW know, it's how to sculpt a good cloak.

I've got some Speeder Bikes and another squad of Snow troopers on order to bring me up to a legal skirmish list and then after that, I don't know, perhaps an AT-ST and some Death troopers to seek and destroy rebel scum. Oh, and maybe an Imperial Officer in more appropriate winter wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.