Monday 3 March 2014

Hobby Fund: 2014

Hobby Fund

Below you will find a list of all the models I have painted and the Painting Points I have accumulated in doing so over the year and what I have spent the Hobby Fund on. This will also give you an insight into what army models I am adding to my collection.


This list will update throughout the year as more models are painted and the Hobby Fund is emptied. so keep checking back to take a look at where I'm at and what you may face on the table top.



Painting Points Added:
  • January - 23
    • Grey Knight Land Raider - Painted (20) Transfers (1) Completed (2) = 23

Hobby Fund Purchases:
  • January- £0
  • February- £27.50
    • Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors = £18
    • Dark Eldar Archon = £9.50
Click 'Here' to take a look at last years Painting Points and Hubby Fund.

~ Only in Death will you have served the Emperor of Mankind to your full extent~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.