Thursday 13 December 2012

360° Grand Master Valius



360° spinning photo
Grand Master Valius - 4th Brotherhood

This is my first of hopefully many 360° photos. I will be creating / buying a rotating pedestal and light box over the coming months to enhance the photos shown on the site. This 360° photo was a 30 stage shoot with very basis equipment, so the lighting is not great and the pedestal is very visible and clearly not right lol. Please take the Grand master for a spin and let me know what you think, also let me know in the comments / email if you like the 360° photo approach and would like more.

To find out more about this model 'Click Here'

With thanks to The Vanus Temple for the code & tutorial on how this was created

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, I dunno, I think he's missing something....

    Shouldn't you add a few dozen lasgun wounds onto him for added realism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I dunno, somethings missing.

    Shouldn't there be several dozen added lasgun wounds on the model for added realism?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I dunno, I think he's missing something.

    Shouldn't he have a few dozen lasround wounds on him? That might make him look a little more realistic.... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, that would be fitting, but it was a horrendous amount of Lasgun fire that hit him! Thankfully he was just wounded and will be fit to fight again. Just has a little complex about Lasguns now..:D

      Delete
  4. If it looks this good in the harsh light of a close up photo it must look staggering in real life. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neal. It is not the best paint job I have done and the lighting is not that great. I will be taking some more 360 shots of other models soon with better lighting and set up so watch this space.

      Happy new year to you!

      Delete

Feel free to comment (spam and trolling will be deleted.